Rich and Zesty Pizza Sauce
The Best and Easiest Pizza Sauce made in 10 minutes!
- 1 15oz tomatoes, crushed canned
- 1 6oz tomato paste
- 1/2 tbsp italian seasoning dried
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic cloves minced
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper optional
- 1 pinch salt kosher
- 1 pinch pepper
Combine all ingredients in a small pot or pan.
Simmer for about 10 minutes.
Allow to cool before adding to dough or bread.
Serving: 0.25cupCalories: 30kcal
All content and photographs ©Claudia’s Table and claudiastable.com