Classic Chinese Chicken Salad
The salad is a simple mix of ingredients but the claim to fame here is the Creamy Sesame Dressing.
- 8 cups romaine and iceberg lettuces hand torn
- 1 cup cucumber English, sliced
- 1 cup carrot freshly shredded
- 1/2 cup pickled ginger shredded
- 1 large chicken breast poached and shredded
- 1 cup chow mein noodles crispy (homemade or store bought
- 1 cup Creamy Sesame Dressing link for dressing in notes
In a large bowl, toss lettuce, cucumber, carrots, noodles, ginger, shredded chicken, and dressing until well coated.
Serve with addtional noodles and ginger.
Serving: 3cupsCalories: 517kcal
All content and photographs ©Claudia’s Table and claudiastable.com