Creamy Sesame Rice Noodles
These dreamy Creamy Sesame Rice Noodles are colorful, and simply delectable. The colors in the veggies make me think of Spring and also make me feel good about eating some noodly carbs.
- 4 oz rice noodles Thai
- 1 recipe Creamy Sesame Dressing plus extra for serving (see link below in notes)
- pinch salt kosher
- 1 cup carrot shreds or ribbons
- 1/2 cup cucumber thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red cabbage thinly shredded
- 1/4 cup scallions thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup edamame
- 1 cup broccoli steamed and cooled
- 2 tbsp pickled ginger for serving
- sesame seeds for serving
Cook noodles to package instructions.
Once your rice noodles have cooled and are well rinsed. Drain excess water and then take a paper towel to dry any excess liquid. You will want the dressing to cling to the noodles, so the less water the better.
In a bowl, add the prepped noodles, for every ounce of noodles you need a tablespoon of dressing.
Today I made 4 oz of noodles, and I started with 4 tablespoons of dressing which I added to the noodles in the bowl. Add a pinch of salt.
Toss to coat evenly and then divide into two bowls. Add as much of the Creamy Sesame Dressing that you like.
Top each bowl with all the veggies. Drizzle with more dressing if desired, sprinkle with sesame seeds, and top with pickled ginger.
Serving: 0.5servingCalories: 533kcal
All content and photographs ©Claudia’s Table and claudiastable.com