Just in time for Fall, our Delicious and Cozy Fall Weather Recipes include a little bit of everything all in time for enjoying as the weather changes to cooler temps and maybe a light sweater. These are some popular and easy recipes to enjoy as we ease into a favorite time of year.
9 Cozy and Delicious Fall Recipe Ideas
- Fast and Easy Beef Chili made easy for Instant Pot and Slow Cooker. Quick to the table and kid friendly. I make this on Halloween as an easy dinner with all the toppings.
2. Roasted Beet Salad with Quinoa is chockfull of crisp Fall apples mixed with delicious roasted beets, quinoa, creamy goat cheese. Perfect for Fall.
3. Nothing better than a warm bowl of Italian Lentil Sausage Soup with some crusty bread. My lentil soup comes together in 12 minutes in an Instant Pot so it’s perfect for a weeknight option.
4. Pasta with chicken, sun dried tomatoes and garlic: An amazing 30 minute meal with amazing results! Pasta covered in a garlicky, sun dried tomato sauce with a punch of Parmesan cheese. Perfectly delicious!
5. If salad is your preference, another vegetarian option is Apple Spinach White Bean Salad. Again, luscious apples, creamy white beans with crispy Brussels sprouts, and topped with my White Balsamic Honey Mustard Vinaigrette and parmesan cheese.
6. For a more decadent dish for a Sunday dinner or anytime really, enter Chicken in Shallot Fig Butter Sauce. This recipe has a major wow factor. The taste is slightly sweet with the touch of Fig, flavorful chicken thighs along with shallots. It’s perfect with mashed potatoes and perfect for the cooler weather.
7. Last and not least, another amazing chicken recipe is my One Pan Chicken Lemon Rosemary Chicken and Rice. Amazing flavor, gorgeous presentation and made easier by finishing the dish in the oven.
8. Pears in all varieties are in stores now and what better than a quick Puff Pastry with Pears, Gorgonzola and Walnuts. Perfect for a starter or in addition to a Charcuterie board. Savory, sweet and decadent.
9. Easy Apple Pie Puffs are so easy and so delicious !! Another amazing and easy way to use frozen puff pastry.