This mouthwatering and simple Whipped Feta and Yogurt Dip is so good, so good! It will “next level” your appetizer game and your snack game too. So many of the recipes for Whipped Feta all contain either cream cheese and, or mayonnaise. I wanted to put a healthier spin on this and I achieved it by adding Yogurt. And I promise you, will not be disappointed!
This Whipped Feta and Yogurt Dip is tangy and lemony. It’s amazing with crackers, pita chips, sliced cucumbers, bell peppers or carrots. Also yummy with thick cut potato chips, or in a pita with some veggies for a quick lunch. As an added bonus it’s easy to make and it keeps well in the fridge for a couple of days. Check and check!
I served this with my Gluten Free Za’atar Crackers and a simple chickpea salad with herbs. I finish off the Whipped Feta and Yogurt Dip with some good quality olive oil and a sprinkle of Sumac which imparts a lemony taste.
One more idea for you, sometimes I serve this with a large platter of my Balsamic Grilled Vegetables. It’s a simply perfect platter, add some good bread and your favorite beverage.
If you love Greek yogurt, try my Yogurt Dill Dressing, it’s so good! Delicious as dip, dressing or sauce.
Whipped Feta and Yogurt Dip
- food processor
- 4 oz feta cheese block cheese, regular
- 1/2 cup yogurt, Greek 5%
- 1/2 whole lemon zest of
- 1 clove garlic small, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin + extra for garnish
- 1/8 tsp oregano dried
- 1/8 tsp thyme dried
- 1/8 tsp dill dried
- 1/8 tsp pepper fresh ground
- pinch salt kosher
- pinch red pepper crushed
- sumac for garnish (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in food processor except for olive oil.
- Pulse until for a few seconds.
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil and pulse until fully combined.
- Add the second tablespoon and pulse until creamy.
- Finish with olive oil, crushed red pepper and a pinch of sumac.
Nutritional information is calculated online and should be used as a guide.
All content and photographs ©Claudia’s Table and claudiastable.com