Don’t you just love all the tasty bits in one healthy , beautiful bowl of deliciousness? It’s a feast for the eyes, stomach and nourishes the soul. These Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Bowls are filled with crave worthy Yogurt Herb Marinated Grilled Chicken, Oven Roasted Za’atar Zucchini, couscous, heirloom tomato, white beans, feta, grilled red onion and dotted with my Yogurt Dill Dressing for a major flavor explosion. It’s my new favorite that I will be eating all Summer and beyond.
Meals in one bowl have not lost their appeal. I’ll admit, I’m not a big fan, but there are some meals that just work well intermingled together. This is one of them. This Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Bowl uses Yogurt Herb Marinated Grilled Chicken that is versatile, and this is a perfect example of grilling a big batch and have leftovers for a bowl like this.
How to create your bowl
- Start with your protein. In this case it’s Yogurt Herb Marinated Grilled Chicken.
- Second, layer in your grain or carbohydrate. We choose couscous because its takes about 10 minutes from start to finish.
- Third, pick a vegetable, today we roasted some zucchini with Za’atar spice blend. This took about 20 minutes from start to finish.
- Now I had some left over grilled veggies, which is where the onion comes in, I added some canned beans, Feta, because I always have Feta and I love it.
- I had a ripe heirloom tomato waiting for the perfect dish.
- Topped this all off with Yogurt Dill Dressing and some Dill sprigs.
- Serve this bowl warm or at room temperature.
- ENJOY IT!
Many of these ingredients are so perfect for meal planning: Yogurt Herb Marinated Grilled Chicken, Couscous, Oven Roasted Za’atar Zucchini, beans, Balsamic Grilled Vegetables and the Yogurt Dill Dressing. All weekday heroes!
Make these Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Bowls your own and I hope I’ve inspired you to create your own masterpiece!
Inspired by this recipe? Make sure to mention us or tag us on Instagram. All content and photographs ©Claudia’s Table and claudiastable.com